The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) will showcase Onyx Healthcare innovations and products at their industry conference in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 29th to March 4th, 2016. As the leading solution for medically focused computer design manufacturing, Onyx Healthcare will showcase five stations at their booth, all of which will explore their latest technological developments. These stations include Mobile EMR (Electronic Medical Record), Digital Pharmacy, Innovation, Operating Room, and Patient Engagement.
In addition to highlighting emerging trends in the medical device industry, HIMSS will feature keynote speakers (including Peyton Manning, fresh off of his SuperBowl 50 win), special exhibitions, and networking opportunities.
“We can’t wait to showcase at the HIMSS conference,” says Onyx Healthcare founderJohn Chuang President of Onyx Healthcare USA. “As the industry-leading developer of medical devices, we’re excited to show others what we’ve been up to for the past year.
“We think attendees are going to be very excited about what we’re showcasing!” he adds.
Onyx Healthcare specializes in creating top-grade computing platforms that meet FDA and regional requirements, all while shortening a client’s design cycle. Visitors to the Onyx Healthcare booth can expect to learn the following at their five stations:
- Mobile EMR: With mobile electronic medical records, data is freed from the nurse’s station, thus improving patient care and hospital-wide communications.
- Digital Pharmacy: Pharmacies play an important role in a patient’s healthcare routine. By going digital, pharmacies can quickly see a patient’s medications and dosages all at a glance. This instant access can improve a patient’s care, while ensuring their medications aren’t put at risk.
- Innovation: As original design manufacturers, Onyx Healthcare helps hospitals and clinics enjoy devices that are specifically designed to their particular needs. Onyx will showcase the latest products they’ve designed for local hospitals, as well as demonstrate why these products set the tone for the medical device industry.
- Operating Room: Onyx Healthcare has made incredible advances in developing technologies that assist surgeons, doctors, and nurses within the operating room. Onyx is showcasing 4K ultra high performance computer and Integrated Clinical Environment to help streamline the operation process, thus allowing surgeons to focus on their patients.
- Patient Engagement: Perhaps the most essential component to reducing hospital readmission rates is to invest in medical devices that encourage patient engagement. By getting patients involved with their treatments via innovative medical devices, hospitals can create a better patient experience, all while driving down readmission rates.