Interested in learning more about the medical technology that stands to change the very future of healthcare?
Then you’ll want to schedule your Onyx Healthcare booth tour for the HIMSS industry conference in Orlando, Florida! From February 19th to February 23, 2017, attendees will have the opportunity to examine the latest Onyx products and technologies.
Each of Onyx’s newest products and emerging technologies will be arranged according to where they can be placed in a hospital or healthcare facility. These stations and products will include:
- Hospital Administration: Onyx will be showcasing their Computerize Physician Order Entry Solution and digital white-board, as well as Orion, an IT management computer remote software, in healthcare facilities.
- Exam/Consultation Room: Discover truly innovative turnkey telemedicine kits; you can also enjoy a remote consultation concert with the Skylake i7 radiology image-ready unit.
- Operating Room: Visitors can experience the large form-factor surgical grade panel PC.
- Patient Ward: Attendees can experience multiple patient engagement units with eye tracking technology, as well as a true wireless nursing station.
- Pharmacy: The digital pharmacy is the next biggest change for healthcare facilities across the country – discover why that is with Onyx’s USF Health Pharmacy + success story.
- And more!
Onyx Healthcare will be launching two new products at their mobile health station: the EMS Assistant Tablet, the Clinical Assistant 10” window tablet for hospitals, and the Venus-223 – the highest performance hot swappable battery panel PC available on the market!
Want to see these products for yourself? You can schedule booth tour with Onyx Healthcare by registering here: http://www.onyxhealthcareusa.com/himss17scanner/.
Good news – if you register for an Onyx Healthcare booth tour at HIMSS, you’ll be entered for the chance to win an Asus 8” medical tablet!